30 PER PACK || AVG 0.45 KG
Introducing our new mouthwatering duck gyoza, the perfect addition to your culinary repertoire! Our duck gyoza features a delicious blend of tender, juicy duck meat and savory Asian-inspired seasonings, all wrapped up in a delicate gyoza wrapper.
Each box contains 30 generously sized gyoza, perfect for sharing with family and friends or for a quick and easy meal on-the-go. Our duck gyoza is easy to prepare – simply pan-fry or steam for a few minutes and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Whether you’re a fan of classic Asian cuisine or simply looking to try something new, our duck gyoza is sure to satisfy your cravings. So why wait? Add our duck gyoza to your shopping list today and experience the mouthwatering flavor for yourself!
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat Add a tablespoon of oil. When the pan is hot, add the gyoza to the pan. Make sure they are in a single layer and not touching each other.
- Cook the gyoza for 2-3 minutes until the bottom is browned. Pour 1/2 cup of water into the pan and cover with a lid.
- Cook for an additional 4-5 minutes until the water has evaporated and the gyoza are fully cooked. Serve hot with soy sauce and other dipping sauces if desired.
- Set up your steamer by filling a pot with about an inch of water and bringing it to a boil.
- Place a steamer basket or bamboo steamer over the pot. Arrange the gyoza in the steamer, leaving a little space between each one. Make sure they are not touching each other, as they will expand slightly during cooking.
- Cover the steamer and let the gyoza steam for 8-10 minutes, or until the filling is cooked through and the wrapper is tender.
- Carefully remove the gyoza from the steamer using a spatula or tongs, and transfer them to a serving plate.
- Serve hot, with your choice of dipping sauce (such as soy sauce, rice vinegar, or chili oil). Enjoy!
Ingredients: ground duck, cabbage, onion, garlic, salt, soy sauce, homemade gyoza wrappers.